Find out more about the work we do by exploring our projects gallery >
We specialise in all aspects of interpretation projects. We project manage from inception to design, fabrication, and the final install.
Since establishing in 2000 Red Arrow has been involved in a wide variety of projects both interior and exterior including:
- Design and construct displays for museum exhibitions and visitor centres
- Custom designed site specific exterior interpretive signage
- LED display lighting
- Audio visual displays, including touch screens and tablets
- Remote solar audio and lighting
- Custom designed collapsible displays
- Heritage interpretation
- Heritage infastructure including frameless glass climate control doors to heritage listed buildings
We work with businesses, organisations and government bodies to produce a range of projects in scale and type.
We are based in Hobart, Tasmania but work Australia-wide.